Thoughts on the Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives
I’m a huge Bollywood junkie so when I saw this series, I had to watch it.
- Why are they only speaking English?
- Shanaya casually called Ananya Pandey on FaceTime. The name dropping has started.
- Okay, we get it: The Kapoors are going to La Bal.
- Shanaya looks really pretty at Le Bal.
- Sanjay really was a proud dad and he danced fairly well for someone who didn’t go for lessons.
- I actually like Neelam’s accent.
- Maheep is full on psycho for spying on her neighbours In Juhu with a binoculars.
- ARJUN KAPOOR is still a favourite and he has a really cute smile, he’s also really witty and I loved how he mentioned the Bachchan wedding.
- How does Jahaan not know how to speak Hindi properly?
- Why would the friends go out to a place where one of them can’t eat at?
- If Karan’s presence stresses you out so much, why meet up?
- Why does Maheep swear so much? 2 minutes in and she’s already dropped an F-bomb.
- Maheep saying it straight “if I don’t call you an a**hole Karan, what do I call you?”
- Karan’s really doing a mini Koffee with Karan right now.
- Awwwh, the reminiscing is sweet.
- “Friends don’t clean Bhavana” okay Seema, chill!
- Neelam knows what’s up with that “oh dear”.
- Bhavana is so chill even though Seema got super heated.
- Seema killed me with laughter when she said “that’s when I went bananas”
- Straight from discussing a fight to discussing a flight. Love it.
- Spirituality for the skin. Imagine.
- The cousins making fun of Maheep was great.
- “No one deserves my company” we love to see it Janhvi.
- Can you not complain about turbulence? Like just appreciate that you’re on a flight Seema!
- “You have parents you’re not an orphan” like broooo, behave.
- I enjoyed that “I’m joking” nod to Housefull.
- “that’s how they take out nazr” okay Bhavana.
- It was fun watching them clean the beach.
- Neelam’s always wearing yellow/mustard and I obviously love it.
- Seema and her “I’m going bananas” again.
- “You know how to google right” Maheep, behave.
- “Listen it’s not rocket science, just get your act together” saying it as it is Neelam
- I can’t with the matching denim jackets.
- I want to go to Doha right now, their hotel was stunning.
- “Oh my god, get over it” big mood tbh.
- Now, I really want to go to Doha so I can go on the flying rickshaw.
- “Of course we go shopping in a Rolls Royce how else do you travel?” Oh darling.
- Now, I want to go shopping in Doha.
- I can’t with Bhavana and her nazr again.
- It was really cute how Ananya asked Bhavana to choose pictures.
- Okay, the stalker was a bit much.
- Neelam is in a great mood. She’s on a high and it’s a whole vibe.
- Seema’s lounge wear is pretty.
- Why does Maheep use the word “twat” so much? omg
- You can actually see the nostalgia in Neelam’s eyes when she’s watching her old song. Love it.
- The census is out: Ranveer is hot. But , we knew that already.
- Stalker is back and it’s creepy.
- Stalker is not a stalker. It’s all okay. A company wants to work with Neelam.
- The Titanic pose is obviously a must on a yacht.
- The Helipad conversation location is wow!
- The episode I’ve been waiting for.
- Shame, Chunky is such a sweet dad. He’s so proud of Ananya.
- They’re honestly arguing about Meghan and Harry.
- ‘Is she her chaachi?” Listen, Diana isn’t anyone’s chaachi but she’s everyone’s Khala.
- SID!!!! How is Sid so handsome?
- Shanaya and Ananya are a really good vibe together.
- And the entry we’ve been waiting for: SRK
- Awwwh, SRK used to babysit.
- The friends seem to genuinely adore and love each other, it was heartwarming.
- The lockdown bit was apt. Loved it!
Final thoughts: I really enjoyed it, it was great thrash tv and I’d watch a season 2. I especially loved seeing other A-listers from B-town. It took me one night to binge watch and I had a good laugh while watching it so Kudos to the Bollywood wives with fabulous lives.